Date of Last Revision: February 24, 2020
- The third party service accessed by the Services to query relevant content. In general a Resource provides public available information as well as protected information that can be accessed only with sufficient authorization. The authorization is under full control of the owner of the account at the Resource.
- The brands, products and services operated by VidiNexus.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Definition of terms used in this Policy:
Information that we collect
- Public information. We collect parts of the content and other information from Resources, that is publicly available, provided a query is specified to retrieve that content.
- Information you authorize us to access. We collect parts of the content and other information from Resources you authorize us to access, provided you specify a query to do so with our Service. We do so if and only if you have given consent to us, using the authorization interaction provided by the Resource. We cache this information for some period for reasons of performance and to lower network traffic to the Resources.
- Information about your interaction with our Services.
We collect the information you provide when you use our Services. We also collect information about how you use our Services, such as the frequency and duration of your activities.
- Device information. We may collect information from or about the computers or other devices where you access our Services. Here are some examples of the information we may collect:
- Attributes such as the operating system, hardware version, device settings, file and software names and types, battery and signal strength, and device identifiers.
- Geographical device location.
- Connection information such as browser type, language and time zone and IP address.
Use of your information
- Provide Services. Our Services distributes the content you have specified in queries to authorized client devices. The client devices are part of a domain.
- Improve and develop Services. We are able to deliver our Services and make improvements for you by using this information to understand how you use and interact with our Services. We conduct surveys and research, test features in development, and analyze the information we have to evaluate and improve products and services, develop new products or features, and conduct audits and troubleshooting activities.
- Communicate with you. We use your information to send you marketing communications, communicate with you about our Services and let you know about our policies and terms. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
How is this information shared?
Sharing through our Services
You, as the customer, use our Services to inform others using the information provided through the Resources. We make this possible by sharing information in the following ways:
- Information you distribute. When you configure our Services, you choose the sources of the information. This can be your own information or public information from a different party, depending on the Resource. In general you will need to authorize our Services to access the information on the Resource, in ways provided by the Resource. The authorization is limited to your customer domain. Depending on the Resource you may also need to authorize when accessing public information. The media items obtained by our Services through your query are published to the displays connected to our Service as configured by you. We do not control who can physically view the screen and thus has the ability to read the information, you have to consider the potential audience yourself.
- New owner. If the ownership or control of all or part of our Services or their assets changes, we may transfer your configuration information to the new owner.
Sharing with third-party Partners and Customers
We may work with third-party companies who help us provide and improve our Services. Here are the types of third parties we can share information with about you:
- Measurement and Analytics Services (Non-Personally Identifiable Information Only). We may share information for measurement or analytic purposes with specialized third parties. We do not share information that personally identifies you (personally identifiable information is information like name or email address that can by itself be used to contact you or identifies who you are) with measurement or analytics partners unless you give us permission.
How can I manage or delete information about me?
As far as you have authorized our Services to access Resources governed by you, you can at any time either remove the authorization from our Services or withdraw the authorization given to our Services by your account at the Resource, using a Resource-specific way.
We store data for as long as it is necessary to provide products and services to you and others, including those described above. Information associated with your account will be kept until your account is deleted, unless we no longer need the data to provide products and services. In general we cache parts of the content from Resources for at most 48 hours. You can delete your account or remove authorizations from domains you have consented to at any time. When you delete your account, we delete all your authorizations. Your accounts at the Resources are not altered in any way. Your public available information provided by the Resources may remain accessible for our Services and will be accessed if and only if a relevant query is executed by our Services.
How will we notify you of changes to this policy?
We’ll notify you before we make changes to this policy and give you the opportunity to review and comment on the revised policy before continuing to use our Services.
How to contact VidiNexus with questions
If you have questions about this policy, here’s how you can reach us:
7554 PA Hengelo
You can reach us by mail at email@example.com.
VidiNexus © 2020